Pages

0

happy ending

while bz finding journals for my FYP
i caught this in FB..
its my senior's wedding..
both from mrsm langkawi..
also those guys
phew..it just a memory-called by staring at this pic..
look at them..
charming and brilliant
overseas graduate mostly
big job..big income
flawless!
& it's kak Zack and Abg Anas wedding btw
(both classmates during the time..)
congrats to them...
hey u inspired me alot!!
yeah..keep staring at this wedding pic
a few second..makes me wonder if i ever had
a happy ending like them..
or as smooth as u guyz doing..
study - working - & geting married
smoothly??
that is what i always think..
in my life recently
but will it be THAT way??
and yeah..dreaming bout my own wed
hey friends, attendance is a M.U.S.T!
C O M P U L S A R Y
syed jan-mrsm-ibrahim-GIC-BP
phew..that quite alotttt mann!!!
wuhuu..should be well prepared then!
hopefully, mr zul will starting to catch up
a very gudboy so far...
mommmy's like
huhu
work hard ya sayang!
study hard some more :D
improve urself to be a better man
a gud husband n papadom in future
and starts saving
for you....n me
heheh..
ish..cant wait to have a proper job
so that we can together settle down
a m m e e n n n ! !
damn..i started dreaming
oh no...
not againnnn..........

0 comments:

Back to Top